Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby and Baby Mama

I know I posted the Teardrop project first, but I wanted this at the top! And I know Chantal is going to kill me for posting these, oh well!




This is 5 weeks along, basically when we found out!





This is 15 weeks along, slowly but surely!





This is 25 weeks along, look at that belly grow!


Now we have a 21 weeks along picture but Chantal HATES it so for the sake of my own life I wont be posting it. lol I do have the ultrasound of 11 weeks 3 days so here it is!



This is at 29 Weeks!





So in this 11 weeks 3 days Claire is only 4 centemeters long! Whoa!



And this is one of those high-tech 3D/4D ultrasounds, though my understanding of the 4th demention is that it is impossible for us to humanly understand a 4th dementional being, since 'we' are living in the reality of the 3rd demention. But thats a whole other blog post!




Here Claire is covering her face! Can you see everything? You can see her arm, mouth, one eye and a bit of nose!


As Chantal's belly grows and we get updates you'll get updated posts. I know I have an new regualr ultrasound too, so I am going to look for it and get it up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment