Sunday, August 9, 2009

Long time coming!

It has been a while since my last post. Forgive me. I really only want to post when I have something cool to show everyone, or well anyone that reads thing. There was this HUGE. storm that hit Durham, and I got a picture of the KABOOMS!





Its kinda outta focus, but its tricky to take pictures of lightning. Also an update on the lady, she is looking more preggers everyday. Heres one of the belly taken just a week ago.



I have also done lots more on the teardrop. I have a handfull of more pictures so I will have to take some time and organize it all so I can post them.

HaHaHa Chantal really is hating on this picture, so I am going to leave it up. My dad said she looks like Kate from John & Kate plus 8. Muah hahahaha I think she looks might peerrtyy.


Sylvie



Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment