Saturday, July 11, 2009

The First of Many

I'm not sure how all this works, but Drew's Reality Check made me start my own. My understanding of blogging is that it is all about persistence.

Keepin' at 'er.

Since the readers I am writing this for are more than five hours away, I am attempting to help you; become apart; of the amazing things that are unfolding as Chantal and I,

Make Sense of a Senseless World.


First I would like to make an understanding of the title of this blog. No it is not meant to be a depressing name in anyway. It is meant as the title to a journey (or adventure) my Fiancee and I are about to undertake as a united couple. The trials and tribulations of an existence where credits cards are crappy, corporations rule all, and gas prices don't ever seem fair. But as a very wise man once said "life ain't fair, now do your homework."

*sigh*

Well none the less I am probably going to be doing most of the writing in this blog, Chantal may interject here and there with her wind passings or other comical excerpts as she is more famously known for.

For those of you who don't follow Drew's Reality Check, this dude is an epic one. He made a self-discovering journey to the northern reaches of Alberta, through treacherous winds and tremendous storms to rest gleefully in Athabasca. He is a photojournalist and a damn good one at that. His girlfriend Danielle seems pretty cool, but the telephone can only say so much, she must be rigorously tested with thousands of questions pertaining to the one she calls her man to gain the 'approval'. This may only commence when we officially meet in September. And might I add Drew is my best friend and the best man at my soon to be wedding. Keep up the epicness buddy. Keep on keepin' on.

And as for us (Chantal and I) we are due to wed on the twenty-sixth of September two thousand nine, and pop one out the twenty-sixth of October two thousand nine. Man is that an intense feeling. Becoming a Dad, I can't speak on Chantal's part but I'm sure the feeling of becoming a Mom is equally as awesome. As for the future I will become an RCMP officer where Chantal and I (and baby in tow) can live where we love it the most in this beautiful country. On the west-side. (figures crossed at being posted out there) I am sure everyone is wondering if you don't already know that the baby's name shall be Claire therefore making it a girl. (or us very cruel parents).

Also throughout this blog I will be posting pictures of a project I am working on. The awesome Teardrop Trailer. It's been going on since the start of May and I have lots of pictures I need to post to catch up to where I am at now. (hey Kev you better be keepin up with all this) (hey Syl you better tell Kev I wrote that) As well as I will be posting ultrasounds of my little baby, and on Mama's approval her growing belly. This week Chantal is hitting the Twenty-fifth week of pregnancy. She is glowing and beautiful; which everyone will soon see. And pictures of fun stuff Chantal and I go out and do, like this monkey, more baboon, it looks like it's... ah never mind you'll see soon enough.

I hope every read is an enjoyable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment