Thursday, October 1, 2009

I am now a married man.

So a lot has happened in the past weeks, I went and got married. I have found that I only post when something exciting has happened. So that is it. I shall post some pictures once I get them from my Photographer. I also have something else awesome that a co-worker of mine has informed me of. A Self-sustaining Ecosystem. Take a big pickles jar, 2 plants, 2 small fish, couple snails. and BAM! seal it up and keep it near a window. You never have to open it, never have to feed the fish, nothing! check it out I found this site.

SELFSUSTAINING ECOSYSTEM

I am very excited to start this. It also wont cost very much to do! The best part? After you create it, you never have to do anything with it again!

1 comment:

  1. you get married and you talk about some animals in a jar? lol i love you man. best friggin wedding ever!

    ReplyDelete